Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Janette's BIG Dealz Shopping List 2/29-3/6

Tomorrow is a the beginning of a new month and coupon sites update their coupons at the beginning of the month.  If there are coupons that you want, make sure to print them today before they are gone.  

This week I am excited about the cereal again.  I have been watching for Oreo's for a while per request of one of my kids.  Pork seems to be on a good sale this week.  I have some coupons I pulled from my boxes of Kellogg's cereal that include $1 off fruit, $2 off milk, $1 off eggs, when you buy 2 Kellogg's cereal.  I will be using my Kellogg's cereal coupons to cut the prices of the cereal and then use the coupons for the other items, fruit, milk, eggs, to maximize my savings. 

I have included a link for the $10 rebate for a gas card when you save 10 UPC symbols from select Kellogg's cereal.  Make sure to click the link, read it, print it out, and buy accordingly to maximize your savings.  If you receive a rebate it would be like getting your cereal for free, some you may even make  money on. 

HyVee
50% off select Kellogg's Cereal and Cereal Bars - combine with coupons from last week if you still have them, from Kelloggs.com  and coupons from inside boxes of select Kellogg's cereal boxes. Save 10 UPC's from select cereals and $10 rebate for gas card at http://www2.kelloggs.com/AARP/rewards/ 

Baker's
Asparagus $.99/lb

No Frills
Kraft Mac n Cheese $.50
Oreo's 4/$10 

Super Saver
Red or green seedless grapes $.99/lb - I am including these because often the grapes at Aldi's aren't great and a lot of stores won't price match them. 
3lb bag of yellow onions $.86
Pork Butt $1.55
Pork Picnic $1.47
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast $1.77
Kraft shredded and chunk cheese $1.68 - $.50 off 2 from coupons.com

Bag 'n Save
18 count Our Family Large Eggs $1.39
50% off Kellogg's Cereal 4 Days only 3/1 -3/4 combine with coupons from under HyVee's sale

Aldi's 
 Red or Green seedless grapes $.79/lb
Avocados $.19 each
Broccoli Crowns $.99/lb

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment